Sunday, February 28

8 days left , 192 hours..... Left...
Then at 0900 houR.... Goin in for the intake,
9th march enlisted .... It's the day from a pussy like me ....
Be a man .... Hahahahs.... Time to face reality.....

My bros long lasted inside thier camps which is BOB & KIAN ANN....
Wonder how is thier life as army man ..... Hmmmph ....
Do they do well inside to fullfill thier FI( fitness instructor) wants???
Doin pumpin, situps , pull ups , and 2.4 jogs within 12 mins ..... Haish....

I'm juz lucky to have myself called up to HOME TEAM ACADEMY.....
Hahahahs.... Bt after I heard my ferns who are seniors at home team done with their NS....
Thier training is quite though ..... Runing like a dog .... Hahahs ....
Niwae it's dogs of the government .... Hahahahs .... Not brown bt in blues ....
I cnt believe wat they say....

And guess wat .... The most boring part is ....
Hahahahs.... U guys who use to know me dun mind from aniway ....
I'm a guy who cnt study by the book .... Ma'am and those who have taught me bfore....
I'm goin back to classes studying about laws ....,
AaaaRrrrGgggHhhh !!!!! Damn .... Study will nvr end .....
Hahahahs ..... And I must pass the test given bfore my 3 mths ....
Someone who rilli wants to sit with me at any cafe and help me out readin .... And make me
remember all the words and sentence bfore my test .... Hahahas .... Anyone .....
Hahahahs .... Till here then .....