Friday, March 26

Book Out ady lorr......

I would like to share
with all my frenz
bout my Ns Life !!!!
For those pussies
u guys will be facing
Confinement
from boys to men
two weeks is more then
enough of torture
if im a trainee policemen
kena tekan
cnt take it
its like WTH
u need to adapt to the enviroment
full of vulgaites
trainings and marching
cool rite
the routine is this :
*time table everyday in the week of confinement
5.30 a.m - 6 a.m - water parade
6 a.m - 6.45 a.m - clean up bunk
6.45 a.m - report to unity square a.k.a parade square
7 - national anthem
7.30 - 8.30 a.m MPH (Man Punishing Hall)
8.30 a.m - 9 a.m - Breakfast
9 a.m - back to bunk (bath time)
9 a.m - 10.30 a.m - own time ( polish boots and etc. )
10.30 a.m - 11.30 a.m - standby for physical training
11.30 a.m - stanby for lunch
12 p.m 12.30 p.m - lunch
12.30 p.m - 1.30 p.m - own time ( to do own things )*instructions by fitness instructor
1.30 p.m - 5.30 p.m - own time own target
5.30 p.m - 6.30 p.m - ( MPH )
6.30 p.m - 7.30 p.m - Dinner
7.30 p.m - 8.30 p.m - own time *(bath)
8.30 p.m - 9.00 p.m - Water Parade *( last PT during confinement week)
9.00 pm -10.30 p.m - (own time own target ){bath b4 sleep}
10.30 p.m - [ LIGHTS OFF ]
normally people will still not be asleep lah
some talkin to GF's
.... hahahhahas ....
its the routine
for two weeks of confinement cool rite ....
enjoy it pussies....
i survived the test....
&
a song for u guys
let me type it out in green mayb to wash it off like a dustbin
139 prep course,
early morning , go MPH !!!,
kena tekan ,
Wet the Floor,
with ur F.I, ur buddy & me !!!
Confinement !!!!
is juz a test,
to train u all ,
to be a man,
LOOSE UR GIRLFRENZ !!!!,
find NEW LOVER ,
&
Its ur F.I my Buddy & me !!!!
hahahahhas
keep the song playing in ur head aiiites