Sunday, February 28

Hey.... Tryin to slip bt I cnt .... Hahahahs.... Dunno wats running wild in my mind....
Haish..... I dunno there is like some fuckin thing in myself....
Hmmm..... Bt I miss the times havin sweat in my pants in the kitchen it's like an addiction...
I fall in love with the career.... Bt am I losing that .... Haish....

Sometimes .... I have this confusion which is I either be a policemen or to be a chef ,
but do u think I should be a cop??? Huh????
It sounds like fucking weird with my attitude.... Hahahahs.....

I dunno lah rite....
Bt let me think ..... Bout my confusion in life ..... This is the biggest confusion I had....
Worst then having love .....
I cnt afford to make a wrong dcision.....

I have this thinking .... I wanna earn my capital first ....
The. I would like to go abroad ..... To study deeper in this course ....
Coz I dun only like cooking .... Bt I cn draw .... I been thinking of drawing,
using spoons forks and cutlerys on plate .... Do u think it's possible
anyone ???? Hmmmmph..... I dun think it ain't possibe coz nothin Is impossible....
If an artist draws on soft surface y not a hard one it has support ....
And why not chefs do It too ....
Coz chefs are doctors in food, artist in plating ..... Managers in food costing....
And we cn be alot more ..... Haish....

Y must juz NS be the one Which is a new obstruction ....
To my dream, career path my wife ....

This is what I learnt and kept deep inside me....
Humans do have a choice .... Once mad dun turn back....
Haish.... Bt this is juz like a dilemma .....

I rilli wanna cook again.... Cn I come back after 5 years ??? Haish....
Do u think I cn still cook then ????

Haiyo.... I got little time to think ....
8 days more to suffer with fresh air and I'm Gonna make a new leaf which
is gonna lust me in NS , at HTA then I dunno which postin am I gonna be located at ..... Hmmmphs ....
Will update all of u readers .....