Monday, June 1

Life is indeed hard bt harder if we always complaint or bring down others

I just came to think about it.... We as frenz/ bruders call each other that pronamed , bt wats the term of that meanin, just call it a word without meaning.... Its more of like frenzo ..... Or maybe i call it membership still now it aint important to me....  I think im better of alone..... I cn see the things im doing working.... Mkin this commitment like a membership ,i want to come i come.... Hhahahahhas.... Then they come like askin for help bt when they are wealthy , have they ever think of coming and bother..... Now im makin that way..... Al about urself nownita about myself already ..... Work to my own success.... Then c for urself.... Where u stand .... Ask for help i rather say this to u, now im helping myself .... I cnt help much .... How long cn u last in a home like hat expecting money droppin frm sky, aint werkin hard and yearning a goodlife.... Call it thug life.... To me call it dumbshit.... Shit worth better then ur life.... So now back to my own shit.... Growing seeds to make my life bloom once again just depending on urself , finding water to plant and praying to god to make the sun rise everyday thru my sins ....