Sunday, November 7

have i been missing !!!!
hhahahas .....
sorry frenz.....
been BZ LaH !!!!

I'm FaciNg ProbLeM's,
but mostly settled ..... 
SoMemore WerKing Hard 4 my goals , 
I juz wanna prove fuckers who hate's me ......
which is my "FAMILY", 
now im half way there !!!

and im nt gonna turn back .....
im juz gonna keep moving foward ......

im not at lost .....
i still treat both of u and both of my sis 
part of me as family,
bt if u wnt me to have my own way .....
then i take it how u want it , 

i stilll have Bro's, BaBy IkA JePoN, and all my P.O's .......
LovE u GuYs ..... ThEYre My FAMILY !!!!
 1 : KAMEKAZE
2: IKA JEPON FUTURE WIFEY
3: ALL MY WORKPLACE MATES POLICE OFFICER

thnx for being there guys ..... ur always in my life and won't go out .....
no one cn take me away ...... coz i need u , and we need each other.......
i was bad once ..... and i DECLARE now !!!!!

I CHANGE !!!!!
4 A BETTER LIFE !!!!

im what i am now ......

im CPL. NiZaM LAh => POLICE

im NiZaM AhPuN => KMKZ !!! & that's wat strangers know me as
im IKA's FaT PiG ..... heees..... 

even u call me that..... i love u b ..... muacks