Sunday, May 30

THE 5 Songs i juz updated at blog ......
have meanings to me ..... and the words of my goals .......or part of my life !!!
hahahhahahs .......

1) Bad Boys :

Im juz part of it now ..... serving the National Service as a policeman ..... haish ..... watch gonna do ...... from some old shit till one of the shots ...... bt this is not wat i want ..... is only wat i get .....
hahahhahahahs ..... 9 more weeks after deduction of the weekends .......
and its the end of the training of my studies , marchin , excersicing in HOME TEAM ACADEMY !!!!!!! ARRRGGHHH !!!!! Cnt wait to say the word " P.O.C " OOOO !!!!!

2) I wanna be a billionare :

Two years to come im flyin to tokyo (japan), to survey my studies fees there , pluz the living status there how is it .... and so .... hahahahs ...... gona to le cordon bleu ...... hahahah , an instution which is recognised by the industry of my career line .....
This is gonna be after my "O.R.D" hahahhahas ..... long way to go ..... this is juz a dream ......
hahahhahs ...... cnt wait if i cn achieve it .......

3) Memories :

All the things that i've done , which is bad , the sweet moments as bro , all is juz left is memories , this is a dedication to" Arwah Din Bunga " , and i promise myself to keep his legacy alife , he earn my respect from the start , he's juz born to lead , and to pass down the knowledge , w/o him im not who i am ......he's a bro not a foe' ...... aiiite ...... bt i hope he's somewhere nice and he'll Rest. In. Peace , i'll pray for him ......

4) My way or the highway !!! :

This songs meaning is a follow up from the third , and he tought me to stand up and not be a pussy in the society , now without him for all my bitch bro , who wanna race , im ready in july , let me celebrate my 19th birthday , and im gona be ready to Race & die , coz i'll be givin all out , and this is the saying to all cuttings in sgpore , im Nizam a.k.a AHPUN DIDI !!!!
u'll know me riding with somthin fast , and this is my say " MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY "
aiiiiet ........

5) Not Alone :

When i break down , all the things i forget upon doing and feel like giving up , i feel lost , bt i was brought up in the proper manner with my bros who thought me upon choosing the rite one guidin me through , theyre are juz my echo in my head ...... like silent warns, bt thnx to say to my FCUKIN EX !!!! im not alone always coz i still have my bro's !!!!
aiiiite .......

hahahhahas