Thursday, October 1

hey .....
had the worst Raya this year !!!!
and had a bad day yesterday .....
it was like a nightmare ......

haish .....
wish i could have not met anymore gerls ......
haish ...... now im gona make my face drop .....
i may pass my bike liscense .....
bt to have a gerl .....
ooooh no .....

i failed my IA ady ......( industrial attchment )
quited the course .....
now concentrating on my liscense ......

haish ....
thought that there's no more probs ......
bt then this prob emerge ......
haish ....
thing i should have leave u alone ......

bt nvm ....
its done ......
if anyone who reads this and taken my words......
im sori ......

mayb im better of alone ......
mingling ......
and mayb ......
im juz who i am .....
bt ur the best even though u gave me the worst ......
best as in ..... hard to get thingy......

aiiiite ..... till here .....