Sunday, September 6

The past weeks .....

i went to enjoy myself wif my bro, dink , syawal & aliff aziz .....
we went to "O" bar during ladies night ......
i had a great time ..... of releasing my stress .....
takin up Tequila shots , jugs after jugs of bourbon coke .......

had my day done .....
bt im not as happy as other guys ......
i dun feel the real love .....
getting to grine the ladies was fun bt not even a touch to the heart ....
was i fallen for .......

i got to know a lady by the name of diana .......
it was around the time i had probs ....
i went online to look out for ladies i cn ask to get to know to make my partner .....
her name caught my attention ......

saw her pics .....
hmmmm .....
she's kinda hardy type of gerl ......
thats wat i like ......
hard to get .....
bt when u get ......
u'll nvr regret .......

haish .....
bt things start to happen .....
she was bz then ......

i was sa lil upset of the breaking news .....
bt i know life is unfair .....
somethings nids to go .....
some hurts even if its for a short moment .......
bt as i get to know her ......

by talkin otp ......
its like .....
as the clock ticks as hours passes by .....
she's like a magnet pulling me down .....
and she's the one made me fall ......
haish ......

bt i was shocked to hear her askin me all the question ....
bax at me ....
its like throwin a match w/o noticing that theres gasoline .....
hahahahhas .......
she throw at me bax questions .....
like WTF lor ......
haish ....
bt i like that type of lady to be my " G !!!"
hahahahhas ......
hey ..... if u read this .....
im sori .....
its juz personel feeling which i try to express out ......
aiiiite .......

after all its nice knowing someone like u deeanaa !!!!
ARE U STILL DOWN ????
hopefully ur not aiiites......