Monday, July 27

yesterday .....
was the most memoriest moments .....
wif my chef's ......
wat a hell of a birthday ......
its like making u go high up in the sky .....
and bax down to earth like asteriod ........
smashin myself straight down to the center of earth .......

hahahhahsa ......
attchment is great .....
love the place even though im always been nagged at .....
so wat .....
common give me juz a lil more time .....
gaining my speed .....
my skills ......

then .....
gona do something of my kind ......
my colours of food .....
the secret in me ......

the passion .....
the love and cherishness of my heart to the food .......

aniwae .....
its nice to have u all ......
FATIN , CHEF ROHAIZAD , CHEF CHRIS, CHEF KENETH & SALLEH .......
thnx to IGUANA RESTRAUNT for the drinks .......enjoy it ..... lots

w/o u guys .....
live wouldn't be so happening ......
fatin ......
i'll keep the promise and i will go it through wif u together .......
common ...... my culinarians mate ......
we have only a few months more left .....
lets buck up ......
and show our chefs .....
that we from ITE have the value .......

its how u love cooking ......
and have all the pain u get .......
u'll never regret .......

meet u guys bax in school during GRADUATION .......
miss the old times sitting in class .......

till here ..... i have updates......
gonna update soon ......